Monday, August 1, 2011

TMI Appalachia Program in the News for "Camp Good Grief" and "Stars & S'mores"

I've been out of town for a couple weeks, so I'm a little late in getting these up. We got some good news coverage during the month of July that I wanted to share. I was sitting on the bench outside of Yokum's General Store in Seneca Rocks waiting on a school group a couple weeks ago when I noticed an article in the Pendleton Times about a program we did with Camp Good Grief, a local group that helps kids who have lost someone close to them. If you click on the images, they will open up big enough to read.

Chris Dorst, a photographer with the Charleston Gazette, came with his son to our monthly astronomy open house. He and Rick Steelhammer put together a nice article for that paper about the event and about Joe Morris, TMI's astronomy guru. Check it out at http://wvgazette.com/News/201107281061.

No comments: