2011 Summer Camp Dates:
Week One: June 20th-June 26th
Week Two: June 27th-July 3rd
Week Three: July 4th-July 10th
Summer Camp at a Glance:
- Our unique round buildings (yurts) set back in the forest, make for an ideal location to get away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Our adventures include whitewater rafting, backpacking, canoeing, hiking, orienteering, ropes courses, rock climbing, and much more!
- This is a co-ed summer camp for ages 12-17
- Our "challenge by choice" model leads to increased self-confidence
- With some of the darkest skies in the eastern U.S., our location is ideal for stargazing with our observatory
- Small group sizes allow our campers to thrive in a world of friendship and fun
- Safety is our first responsibility - all of our instructors are certified Wilderness First Responders.